After scanning the code to bind Cobo Auth, the status flow is as shown in the figure:
You can log in to the Custody platform and go to the "Me" page to view the current binding status of Cobo Auth.
- If the status is "to be confirmed", the administrator user of your team will receive your binding message on Cobo Auth. Please contact the administrator as soon as possible to complete the confirmation;
- If the status is "pending application", this means at this period of time your Cobo Auth is in the protection period (it will take effect automatically after the protection period ends). You may submit the following information and send an email to email@example.com or contact Cobo customer service to apply to expedite your application :
1) Custody account email: xxxx
2) Cobo Auth public key: xxxx
Please note that if you are the first administrator of the team, you must complete the expedition of your Cobo Auth application through email application.
- Cobo Auth will only work properly when the status is "bound".
- The expedition of your application email needs to be sent through the email address associated with the Custody account.
- Cobo Auth public key confirmation method: Open Cobo Guard, click the "+" in the upper right corner and select "Show Public Key" to obtain the public key information.