Our duty is to keep users safe. Please report any security issues to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will prioritize in the earliest time.
You can keep your account more secure by adopting the following practices:
- Keep your 2FA enabled and payment password on.
- Adopt secure password managers to store and generate high length random passwords.
- Avoid unsecured and/or public wifis where possible.
- Watch where you share your personal data in forms, surveys and communications.
- Avoid leaving your personal belongings unattended.