1. Go to the Assets page. Select a wallet for the cryptocurrency you want to send.
In this case, we will send ETH, so select ETH wallet. (You cannot send ETH to a BTC wallet or the other way round. Both currencies and wallet must match)
3. Select ‘Send’ button
4. Input the address of the wallet you want to send ETH to. Tap on the top right icon to
input by scanning a QR code or input an address in the top box.
5. Enter the amount of ETH you want to send. You can enter the amount either in ETH or
in USD (or another preferred currency)
Send to another Cobo Cloud Wallet: No Transaction Fee
If you send to another Cobo Cloud Wallet, there are not transaction fees and the transaction is executed instantly.
1. Once you input all the details, click ‘send’. You can also add a memo to the transaction.
2. Confirm all details and send.
3. Input payment password.
4. You can save frequently used wallet addresses.
5. Payment is executed instantly. Result is shown in the ETH wallet.
6. Tap on the transaction to see more details.
Send to Cobo HD Wallet, Other Wallets or Platforms
If you send to Cobo HD Wallet or to other wallets, there will be transaction fees paid to miners to help verify the transaction (not charged by Cobo). How to set transaction fee(link)
Transaction fees vary by size and speed of the transaction. You can control transaction speed by tapping ‘Advanced’ menu. If you want to minimize transaction fees, slide the bar to the far left or the slowest speed.
1. Tap on ‘Advanced’ menu to adjust transaction speed and fee
2. Confirm all details and send
3. Input payment password
4. You can save frequently used wallet addresses
5. Payment progress is shown in ETH wallet. Once the transfer is completed, tap on the transaction to see details