When will I get the DASH rewards?
Reward payout at 08:00 (GMT+8) every 10 days, payouts are automatically added to next period's initial amount
The exact reward amount is affected by three factors and is subject to change on weekly basis. The three factors are:
1. The number of masternodes in the DASH network: The more the number of masternodes, the fewer rewards each masternode earns.
2. Traffic of DASH network: the more traffic (more blocks mined in a certain period ), the more rewards each masternode earns
3. Amount of DASH you have in the reward wallet: Cobo has multi-bucket reward rate policy, it means the more DASH you deposit, the higher rate of awards you will earn. The multi-bucket is approximately divided as follows:
- ≥ 1000 DASH
- 880 – 999 DASH
- 500 – 879 DASH
- 200 – 499 DASH
- 1 – 199 DASH (Cobo requires only 0.1 minimum deposit for you to earn DASH rewards. Normally, to set up a DASH Masternode, users are required to lock up as many as 1000 DASH)
These factors are dynamics. The rate of award changes minute by minute as the above factors change. You can check the DASH rewards estimation rate and masternodes statistics from this link: https://cobo.com/pos/dash
At the bottom of the page, you will find a reward calculator tool. To see the current reward rate estimate, you can put a mouse pointer over the question mark icon. You can also input the amount of your DASH in the reward calculator tool to get the estimate of the earnings.
Is there a lock-up period?
Cobo does not have a lock-up period for DASH stored in its reward account. Users can transfer it out anytime. Cobo will charge 0.01 DASH for withdrawal of any amount from DASH rewards wallet.
How to join the DASH reward program?
If you are not yet a Cobo user, you can download the Cobo Wallet App from our website through this link. [Download Now]
If you already have the Cobo Wallet app, please refer to the following steps.
1. Select ‘Cloud Wallet’ and go to ‘Assets’ page
2. Tap on the plus sign icon at the top right to add coins
3. Add DASH to your wallet. You will see a checkmark once it’s added
4. When you go back to ‘Assets’ page, the DASH wallet will show up
5. Tap into the DASH normal wallet, you will see the purple box with award annual returns
6. Tap on the purple box to access the DASH reward wallet
7. Transfer DASH to the reward wallet to start earning