- Payout Amount = Minimum balance of past 7 days * Weekly payout rate
*weekly payout rate is subject to Masternodes network changes
*weekly payout rate is correlated to balance (check out FAQ for details)
*time zone is Singapore Time Zone (UTC +0800)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How does Cobo allocate rewards for Dash Rewards account
- Cobo has multi-bucket reward rate policy, it means the more DASH you deposit, the higher rate you will be in.
- The multi-bucket is approximately divided as following:
- >= 1000 DASH
- Back to the "Assets" page, you will see find DASH wallet, click into it.
- On DASH wallet page, you will find two cards: Payment account and Reward account.
- Deposit your Dash to Payment account first, then transfer to Reward account.
- Upon completion of all above steps, all you need to do is wait and checkout reward payout later.