When will I get the XZC rewards?
Reward payout at 08:00 (GMT+8) every 20 days, payouts are automatically added to next period's initial amount；Withdraw anytime, but rewards for the current period will be lost
How many rewards will I get?
The exact reward amount is affected by three factors and is subject to change on weekly basis. The three factors are:
1. The Number of masternodes in the XZC network: The more the number of masternodes, the fewer rewards each masternode earns
2. Traffic of XZC network: the more traffic ( more blocks mined in a certain period ), the more rewards each masternode earns
3. Amount of XZC you have in the reward wallet: Cobo has multi-bucket reward rate policy, it means the more XZC you deposit, the higher rate of awards you will earn. The multi-bucket is approximately divided as follows:
- ≥ 1000 XZC
- 880 – 999 XZC
- 500 – 879 XZC
- 200 – 499 XZC
- 0.1 – 199 XZC (Cobo requires only 0.1 minimum deposit for you to earn XZC rewards. Normally, to set up a ZNode, users are required to lock up as many as 1000 XZC to set up one)
These factors are dynamics. The rate of award changes minute by minute as the above factors change. You can check the Zcoin rewards estimation rate and masternodes statistics from this link: https://cobo.com/pos/xzc
At the bottom of the page, you will find a reward calculator tool. To see the current reward rate estimate, you can put a mouse pointer over the question mark icon. You can also input the amount of your XZC in the reward calculator tool to get the estimate of the earnings.
Is there a lock-up period?
Cobo does not have a lock-up period for XZC stored in its reward account. Users can transfer it out anytime. Cobo will charge 0.1 XZC for withdrawal of any amount from XZC rewards wallet.
How to join XZC reward program?
If you are not yet a Cobo user, you can download the Cobo Wallet App from our website through this link: [Download Now]
If you already have the Cobo Wallet app, please refer to the following steps.
1. Select ‘Cloud Wallet’ and go to ‘Assets’ page
2. Tap on the plus sign icon at the top right to add coins
3. Add Zcoin to your wallet. You will see a check-mark once it’s added
4. When you go back to ‘Assets’ page, the XZC wallet will show up
5. Tap into the XZC normal wallet, you will see the purple box with award annual returns
6. Tap on the purple box to access the XZC reward wallet
7. Transfer XZC to the reward wallet to start earning.