EOS Voting Rules
1.EOS BP voting doesn’t consume EOS tokens, but your tokens will be locked up before you vote via Cobo Wallet. EOS tokens can be unlocked after 3days of lockout and votes will be canceled after unlocking.
2. You can vote for up to 30 block producers with each token that you own. If you own 10 EOS, then you can vote for 30 block producers 10 times each. You cannot vote for a block producer more than once with each token.
3. You can change the amount of votes which will cover the earlier votes.
4. Your vote decays in weight steadily over time until it is phased out 2 years from the date you originally staked it.
1. Open HD Wallet-->Select "EOS"-->"More"-->”Voting“
2. Select "Freeze"-->Input staking number of CPU and NET-->"Confirm"-->"Send Now"-->Enter PIN Code
- Any Txns on EOS blockchain requires CPU and NET resources.
- The more EOS is staked, the more resources you can use.
- The total staked EOS amount is your total votes when voting BPs.
- EOS will be refunded back to available balance in 72 hours after reducing stake.
3. Input ”Cobo“（any BPs you want to vote for）in the search bar-->Select-->"Vote"-->"Send Now"-->Enter PIN Code! Done!