A hidden vault offers crypto owners a more secure option to store their crypto in case they are attacked and/or forced to show the attacker their digital assets.
Follow the steps below to create a hidden vault.
- Go to “Settings – Create / Import Vault”
- Enter your system password and tap the “I read and agree License”. Do not tap “Import Vault” or “Create Vault,” instead tap on the top right corner of the screen 6 times to activate the Hidden Vault setup process
- Input a Passphrase and tap confirm. The passphrase may not exceed 30 characters, has no minimum length, can contain letters, numbers, and symbols and is case sensitive.
- Tap confirm to create a new Hidden Vault
- Scan the Dynamic QR Code with your Cobo Vault Mobile App to sync to your smartphone with Cobo Vault
- Once the Hidden Vault is created, you will be in the Hidden Vault. There will be an indicator at the top of the screen when you are in the Hidden Vault.
- To go back to the the main Vault, repeat Steps 1-5 and leave the Passphrase blank. Once back in the main Vault, the Hidden Vault indicator will not appear.
- To revisit a Hidden Vault, repeat Steps 1-5 and input the Passphrase you entered when creating the Hidden Vault. You can create an unlimited number of Hidden Vaults using different Passphrases.