New coins and tokens will be added in future firmware updates as part of the Cobo Vault development roadmap. As best practice, all firmware updates must be downloaded from the official Cobo website, uploaded to a TF Card, and then installed in the Cobo Vault.
Please follow the steps listed below to update firmware:
- Download the update from https://vault-assets.cobowallet.cn/cold/1.2.6/update.zip
- Once the firmware data package is downloaded, upload the file to a TF card (similar to an SD card).
- This TF card can be inserted into Cobo Vault’s body to update its firmware directly.
Note: Unscrew the cover of the TF Card slot to access it. Note that the TF card must be in the FAT32 format.
- Turn on the device after inserting the TF card.
- Tap on the “Update now” prompt.
- If you do not see a prompt, go to settings and click “Update Now” next to the version number.
- A prompt will remind you to secure your mnemonic phrase before updating. If you have secured your mnemonic phrase, click on “Update Now” to update the device.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you face any issues while updating the device.