BitGrow [30D] is a 30-day low-risk asset management plan that provides users with high-quality and convenient digital asset appreciation through quantitative transaction trading.
IOST BitGrow 30D is a IOST 30-day asset management plan.
【Purchase Limits】min. purchase of 20 IOST. For max. purchase please refer to the product info page.
【Time Duration】 This product is released on an ad-hoc, limited-time only basis. To be notified of new plan options, please follow our official announcements.
【Eligibility】This product is exclusive to customers from eligible countries and regions (as determined by completing the KYC Level 3). For more information on whether your country, state, or region is eligible, please contact us at email@example.com.
【Lock Cycle】The lock-in period of this product is 37 days - 30 lock-in days and 7 processing days. Starting date of the 37 days period begins the day after the purchase period ends. Locked-in assets may not be withdrawn before the end of the 37-days period. Plan purchases cannot be refunded.
【Gain Calculation】 30 days’ gain will be calculated from the end of purchase period. Initial assets + gains will be transferred automatically after 37 days to users’ wallets.
** The expected rate of return mentioned in this product refers only to gains calculated in IOST. Cobo does not bear the risk of changes in the market value of IOST vis-a-vis to other currencies.
Q: Is there a lock-up period and other fees?
The lock-up period is 37 days (30 lock-in days and 7 processing days), starting from the end of the purchasing period. The principal and 30 days interest will be refunded once the lock-up period ends and will automatically return to the cloud wallet. There are no other fees (e.g. redemption, management fees).
Q: I have passed KYC Level 3. Why can't I purchase a plan?
This product is exclusive to customers from eligible countries and regions. Please refer to other similar plans if it's not available in your region. We will announce their availability through our official announcements as they open.
Q：How do I purchase a plan?
- If you are not yet a Cobo Wallet user, please download the Cobo Wallet App. [Download Now]
- If you are already a Cobo Wallet user, see the steps below:
- After signing up for Cobo Wallet Cloud Wallet and completing KYC Level 3, click on the "Finance” tab in the bottom row of the app.
- Click on the coin plan you would like to purchase and follow the instructions.
- If transferring from your Cobo Cloud Wallet account, your transfer of assets will have no transaction fee. If you are transferring from another wallet, you may transfer first to Cobo Cloud Wallet and then enact an in-app transfer to your Finance Wallet.
- After transferring your funds to Cobo Finance, you just have to wait! In the meantime, feel free to check out your Finance Wallet page to see your daily asset growth. After the lock-in period ends, Cobo will automatically return your assets + gains to your wallet.