A new digital currency value-added service available to users of Cobo Cloud Wallet, BitGrow [14D] is a 14-day low-risk LOOM asset management plan (other currencies coming soon) that provides users with high-quality and convenient LOOM asset appreciation through quantitative transaction trading.
【Eligibility】This product is exclusive to customers from eligible countries and regions (as determined by completing KYC Level 3). For more information on whether your country, state, or region is eligible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
【Purchase Limits】min. purchase 1 LOOM, max. purchase please refer to the product info page.
【Time Duration】This product is released on an ad-hoc, limited-time only basis. To be notified of new plan options, please follow our official announcements.
【Lock Cycle】The lock-in period of this product is 14 days. Starting date of 14 day period begins on the day after purchase period ends. Locked-in assets may not be withdrawn before the end of the 14-day period. Plan purchases cannot be refunded.
【Gain Calculation】 Gains will be calculated from the end of purchase period. Initial assets + gains will be transferred automatically after 14 days to users’ wallets.
** The expected rate of return mentioned in this product refers only to gains calculated in LOOM. Cobo does not bear the risk of changes in the market value of LOOM vis-a-vis other currencies.
Q: Is there a lock-up period and other fees?
The lock-up period is 14 days, starting from the end of purchase period, and the principal and interest will be refunded once after the lock-up period, and will automatically return to the wallet. There are no other fees (e.g. redemption, management fees).
Q: I have passed KYC Level 3. Why can't I purchase a plan?
This product is exclusive to customers from eligible countries and regions. Please direct your attention to our other similar plans if it's not available in your region. We will announce their availability through our official announcements as they become available.
Q：How do I purchase a plan?
- If you are not yet a Cobo Wallet user, please download the Cobo Wallet App. [Download Now]
- If you are already a Cobo Wallet user, see the steps below:
- After signing up for Cobo Wallet Cloud Wallet and completing KYC Level 3, click on the "Finance” tab in the bottom row of the app.
- Click on the coin plan you would like to purchase and follow the instructions.
- If transferring from your Cobo Cloud Wallet account, your transfer of assets will have no transaction fee. If you are transferring from another wallet, you may transfer first to Cobo Cloud Wallet and then enact an in-app transfer to your Finance Wallet.
- After transferring your funds to Cobo Finance, you should just wait! In the meantime, feel free to check out your Finance Wallet page to see your daily asset growth. After the lock-in period ends, Cobo will automatically return your assets + gains to your wallet.