BitGrow [30D] is a 30-day low-risk asset management plan that provides users with a high-quality and convenient digital asset appreciation through quantitative transaction trading.
EOS BitGrow 30D is an EOS 30-day asset management plan.
[Eligibility] This product is exclusive to customers from eligible countries and regions (as determined by completing KYC Level 3). For more information on whether your country, state, or region is eligible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Purchase Limits] Min. purchase of 0.1 EOS, for max. purchase, please refer to the product info page.
[Time Duration] This product is released on an ad-hoc, limited-time-only basis. To be notified of new plan options, please follow our official announcements.
[Lock Cycle] The lock-in period of this product is 30 lock-in days. Starting date of the 30 day period begins on the day after the purchase period ends. Locked-in assets may not be withdrawn before the end of the 30-day period. Plan purchases cannot be refunded.
[Gain Calculation] 30 days’ gain will be calculated from the end of the purchase period. Initial assets and gains will be transferred automatically after 30 days to users’ wallets.
** The expected rate of return mentioned in this product refers only to gains calculated in EOS. Cobo does not bear the risk of changes in the market value of EOS vis-a-vis other currencies.
Q: Is there a lock-up period and other fees?
The lock-up period is 30 days (30 lock-in days), starting from the end of the purchasing period. All rewards will be refunded once the lock-up period ends, and it will automatically be returned to the Cloud wallet. There are no other fees.
Q: I have passed KYC Level 3. Why can't I purchase a plan?
This product is exclusive to customers from eligible countries and regions. If it isn't available in your region, we have similar plans that could be of interest to you. We will announce their availability through our official announcements.
Q：How do I purchase a plan?
- If you are not yet a Cobo Wallet user, please download the Cobo Wallet App. [Download Now]
- If you are already a Cobo Wallet user, see the steps below:
- After signing up for Cobo Cloud Wallet and completing KYC Level 3, click on the “Finance” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the plan you would like to purchase and follow the instructions.
- If transferring from your Cloud wallet, your transfer of assets will have no transaction fees. If transferring from other wallets, you may transfer first to Cobo and then do an in-app transfer to “Finance”.
- After transferring your funds to “Finance”, you just need to wait! In the meantime, feel free to check out your Finance wallet page to see your daily asset growth. After the lock-in period ends, Cobo will automatically return your assets and gains to your Cloud wallet.