The “ALGO Plan” is a product for the exclusive auction of ALGO. It is initiated and supported by the third-party Laosiji Team, and the final interpretation will come from Laosiji Team.
[Purchase Limits] min. purchase of 1 ETH. For max. purchase please refer to the product info page.
[Time Duration] This product is released on an ad-hoc, limited-time-only basis. To be notified of new plan options, please follow our official announcements.
[Auction Details] ETH based auction: Will automatically be converted into ALGO PoS products after a successful auction. If not successful, ETH will automatically return to the user's cloud wallet 24 - 48 hours after the auction ends.
[Lock Cycle] If the auction is successfully converted into a PoS product, the user can redeem the ALGO, and whether the redemption has a lock-up period is consistent with the official rules.
[Eligibility] Users need to reach KYC3 or above. United States, Iran, and Hong Kong citizens cannot participate in this auction. Users in other countries should participate in compliance with their national laws. For more information on whether your country, state, or region is eligible, please contact us at email@example.com.
** The auction of ALGO will only be purchased with US dollars, meaning ETH will need to be converted to US dollars, and the exchange rate loss will be carried by the users.
Q: I have passed KYC Level 3. Why can't I purchase a plan?
- This product is exclusive to customers from eligible countries and regions. United States, Iran, and Hong Kong citizens cannot participate in this auction. Users in other countries should participate in compliance with their national laws. For more information on whether your country, state, or region is eligible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This product is released on an ad-hoc, limited-time-only basis. It could be sold out. And we will announce their availability through our official announcements as they open.
Q：How do I purchase a plan?
- If you are not yet a Cobo Wallet user, please download the Cobo Wallet App. [Download Now]
- If you are already a Cobo Wallet user, see the steps below:
- After signing up for Cobo Wallet Cloud Wallet and completing KYC Level 3, click on the "Finance” tab in the bottom row of the app.
- Click on the coin plan you would like to purchase and follow the instructions.
- If transferring from your Cobo Cloud Wallet account, your transfer of assets will have no transaction fee. If you are transferring from another wallet, you may transfer first to Cobo Cloud Wallet and then enact an in-app transfer to your Finance Wallet.
- After transferring your funds to Cobo Finance, you just have to wait! In the meantime, feel free to check out your Finance Wallet page to see your daily asset growth. After the lock-in period ends, Cobo will automatically return your assets + gains to your wallet.
- Please contact the Laosiji Team to get the auction qualification in advance.