A new digital currency value-added service available to users of Cobo Cloud Wallet, BitGrow [365D] is a 365-day low-risk BTC asset management plan (other currencies coming soon) that provides users with high-quality and convenient BTC asset appreciation through quantitative transaction trading.
[Eligibility] This product is exclusive to customers from eligible countries and regions (as determined by completing KYC Level 3). United States citizens cannot participate in this BitGrow. For more information on whether your country, state, or region is eligible, please contact us at email@example.com.
[Purchase Limits] min. purchase 0.00002 BTC, max. purchase please refer to the product info page.
[Time Duration] This product is released on an ad-hoc, limited-time only basis. To be notified of new plan options, please follow our official announcements.
[Lock Cycle] The lock-in period of this product is 365 days. Starting date of 365 day period begins on the day after purchase period ends. Locked-in assets can be withdrawn before the end of the 365-day period.
[Gain Calculation] Gains will be calculated at the end of the purchase period. Initial assets + gains will be transferred automatically to users' wallet after 365 days. Starting at gain calculation, there will be cycles of 90 days. If assets are withdrawn before the first 90 days, there will be no staking rewards earned during this time; If assets are withdrawn after the first 90 days, the staking rewards of the previous cycle will be returned to the cloud wallet with the principal.
[Early Withdrawal] There will be no penalty for BTC withdrawal before the end of the lock-in period. Any early withdrawal will be paid out after 1 day (No staking rewards earned during this time).
** The expected rate of return mentioned in this product refers only to gains calculated in BTC. Cobo does not bear the risk of changes in the market value of BTC vis-a-vis other currencies.
Q: Is there a lock-up period and other fees?
The lock-up period is 365 days, starting from the end of purchase period, and the principal and interest will be refunded once after the lock-up period, and will automatically return to the wallet. There are no other fees (e.g. redemption, management fees).
Q: I have passed KYC Level 3. Why can't I purchase a plan?
This product is exclusive to customers from eligible countries and regions. Please direct your attention to our other similar plans if it's not available in your region. We will announce their availability through our official announcements as they become available.
Q：How do I purchase a plan?
- If you are not yet a Cobo Wallet user, please download the Cobo Wallet App. [Download Now]
- If you are already a Cobo Wallet user, see the steps below:
- After signing up for Cobo Wallet Cloud Wallet and completing KYC Level 3, click on the "Finance” tab in the bottom row of the app.
- Click on the coin plan you would like to purchase and follow the instructions.
- If transferring from your Cobo Cloud Wallet account, your transfer of assets will have no transaction fee. If you are transferring from another wallet, you may transfer first to Cobo Cloud Wallet and then enact an in-app transfer to your Finance Wallet.
- After transferring your funds to Cobo Finance, you just have to wait! In the meantime, feel free to check out your Finance Wallet page to see your daily asset growth. After the lock-in period ends, Cobo will automatically return your assets + gains to your wallet.