- NTF has a staking period of 3 days.
- Staking is available every day. The period begins 1 day after the initial deposit.
- Gains will be calculated the day after the user purchases the product (Purchase date + 1 day). According to NTF official PoS rules, any unstaked withdrawal will be paid out after 3 days (No staking rewards earned during this time). Initial deposits + gains will automatically be transferred to users’ wallets after 11 days.
- After 11 days, Cobo user can either withdraw their NTF or enter the next staking period automatically. Users can choose “Automatic renewal after expiration” before 15:00 (UTC+8) on the maturity date.
- A minimum of 2 NTF is required to participate.
- Any NTF withdrawal will incur a fee of 1 NTF (transferring NTF from Rewards Wallet to Cloud Wallet).
Penalty for Early NTF Withdrawal:
There will be a penalty for NTF withdrawal before the end of the staking period. Users will also lose any rewards generated during the staked period.
In addition, early withdrawals are liable for
- Initial capital penalty of 2% if a withdrawal is made before ½ staking days.
- No initial capital penalty if the withdrawal is made after ½ staking days.
* The daily reward rate will be dynamically adjusted according to node fluctuations
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is there a lock-in period?
- The NTF staking period is 3 days, and according to NTF official PoS rules, any unbonded withdrawal will be paid out after 7 days (No staking rewards earned during this time). Initial deposits + gains will automatically be transferred to users’ wallets after 11 days (T+11).
Q: How to join the NTF reward program?
If you are not a Cobo user, you can download the Cobo Wallet App from our website through this link. [Download Now]
If you already have the Cobo Wallet app, please refer to the following steps.
- Select ‘Cloud Wallet’ and go to the ‘Assets’ page.
- Tap on the plus sign at the top right of the page to add a coin.
- Add NTF to your wallet. You will see a checkmark once it’s added.
- When you go back to the ‘Assets’ page, the NTF wallet will show up.
- Tap into the NTF wallet and you will see a purple box with ‘annual returns rate’.
- Tap on the purple box to access the NTF reward wallet.
- Transfer NTF to the reward wallet to start earning.