Dear Cobo users:
According to Algorand's official announcement, Algorand is introducing the option to refund in advance. Users who have participated in the auction can return their Algo to the official auction account from August 2nd - August 9th for 85% of the previous auction price ($2.4). Cobo Wallet will support this refund service throughout the whole process and will continue to update official Algorand announcements.
Deposit time: August 2, 2019 - August 9, 2019, 12:00 (UTC + 8)
- Users need to deposit Algo to the Cobo Cloud wallet before 12:00 PM on August 9th and join Algo BitGrow. After 12:00 PM, Cobo wallet will unlist Algo BitGrow. Please be sure to join before 12:00 PM on the 9th of August. If you do not participate before expiration, you will be deemed to have voluntarily given up this opportunity to refund your Algo.
Note: Cobo Wallet only supports users who participated in the Algo Auction program. Please return the exact number of Algo you received the first time.
- According to the official announcement, the duration for the refund is about one week, so users will receive their refunds between August 23rd and August 30th.
- Users who participated in the auction through the Laosiji team can only get refunds through Cobo’s Algo BitGrow.
- There will be exchange rate fluctuations and corresponding handling fees. Algo team will refund in ETH at the market price on August 23rd.
- According to Algo official announcement: You need to return all your Algo to get a refund. There will be no partial refunds and there will be no refunds if the amount you deposit does not match the original amount you bought.
- For users who choose to keep their Algo, they will retain the 90% refund policy that was originally in place, which is only available June 2020.
August 2, 2019