- You can participate in the Staking at any time. After Staking, the income will be calculated at 0:00 the next day, and the income will be distributed every day (Staking has to be done before 23:00 on the same day; if it is after 23:00, you need to wait an extra day for investing) The income will be calculated according to the rate of return agreed at the time of Staking.
- Settlement income = minimum deposit amount of the day * cycle rate of return
- Stake from as low as 1 ALGO
- You can choose "deposit to wallet" or "automatic renewal" after the expiration. If you choose "deposit to wallet", the funds + income will be returned to the wallet immediately after the end of the income period. If you choose "automatic renewal", the funds + income will be transferred to deposit period
- It can be withdrawn at any time, and part of the funds will be withdrawn to lose the income of the day
- Withdraw to the account immediately without any redemption fee
*Time zone is based on Singapore time (UTC+8)
*The stable rate of return displayed on the product is only applicable to the rate of return in the current period of the pledge. Due to changes in the income of the entire network, Cobo has the right to adjust the latest rate of return. The pledge transferred in from the date of adjustment is subject to the latest rate of return ( Including the pledge that was previously transferred to the reinvestment)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to participate in Cobo Custody Staking
- If you are not a Cobo Custody user, please apply to become a Custody user first. [What is Custody?]
- If you are already a Cobo Custody user, please refer to the following steps
- Open Cobo Custody Web, click on Staking, and select the wallet for staking
- Select the staking product to participate in, one-click Stake
Q: Is there a lock in period?
- No lock in period, no redemption fee, withdraw anytime