Syncing with the Cobo Vault Mobile App
Preparation: Download the Cobo Vault mobile app
1. Open the Cobo Vault mobile app and tap 【Bind 】. Scan the QR code displayed on the Cobo Vault hardware wallet.
1) If you have already initialized your device. Please touch the [•••] icon > [Sync Watch-Only Wallet] to show the QR code.
2) If the data is large, the number of QR codes will increase. Please keep scanning until the process finishes. If you have problems with scanning, please touch the QR code and use the "pause", "zoom in/out" tool to help with the scanning process. If you still have problems with scanning, please submit a request to us. Our support will reply to you ASAP.
3) Multi-coin firmware version now also supports creating XRP Toolkit and Polkadot.js watch-only wallet. Instructions below:
4) BTC-only firmware version now also supports creating Electrum, Wasabi Wallet, Bluewallt, BTCPay Server and Specter watch-only wallets. Instructions below: