Forgotten Mobile App PIN Code
If you forget the PIN code you set for your Cobo Vault mobile app, please uninstall the app, reinstall it, and bind your Cobo Vault again. If you were using an HD wallet at the same time, please make sure you have recorded the recovery phrase for this wallet before uninstalling the app.
Resetting the PIN Code of the Cobo Vault Mobile App
1. Open the Cobo Vault mobile app and go to the 【Settings】page. Tap 【PIN Unlock】.
2. Tap 【Reset PIN】.
3. You will be able to set a new PIN after entering your old PIN.
Forgotten Cobo Vault Pattern Unlock
1. Tap 【Switch to password unlock】 and enter your password to unlock the Cobo Vault.
2. Go to the Settings page. Toggle 【Set Pattern Lock】 off, then on.
3. Enter your password to set a new pattern unlock.
Forgotten Cobo Vault Main Password
If you forget the Cobo Vault main password, tap【Forgot password?】. You can reset your password after verifying your recovery phrase. If both password and recovery phrase are lost, the assets in the corresponding HW wallet will not be retrievable.
Caution: The device will require the main password after 12 incorrect pattern unlock attempts, and will automatically wipe the device after 5 incorrect main password attempts.
Resetting the Cobo Vault Main Password
1. Tap the 【Menu】 icon on the top left of the main page.
2. Tap 【Settings】, then 【Change Password】
3. Enter your old password to reset the main password.