Pattern Password Permissions
Pattern unlock can be used to unlock the device. Cobo Vault won’t show pattern unlock tracing marks so as to prevent your pattern from being seen.
Caution: The device will require the main password after 12 incorrect pattern unlock attempts, and will be automatically wiped after 5 incorrect main password attempts.
Setting Up Pattern Unlock
1. Tap the 【Menu】 icon at the top left of the main page on Cobo Vault.
2. Tap 【Settings】 and turn on 【Set Pattern Lock】.
3. Enter your main password to draw a pattern and confirm it.
Deleting a Pattern Unlock
1. Tap the 【Menu】 icon at the top left of the main page on the Cobo Vault.
2. Tap 【Settings】 and toggle off the 【Set Pattern Lock】 switch.