The Cobo Vault mobile app supports an address book function, as well as binding multiple Cobo Vaults. You can customize the names of your sending addresses and receiving addresses in your address book and hardware wallets.
Customizing Sending Address Names
1. Tap 【cryptocurrency】. Tap 【Wallet】 on the top right of the page.
2. Select the address you need to edit and enter the address page.
3. Tap the name of the address. Tap 【Done】 when finished editing.
Customizing Receiving Address Names in the Address Book
1. Tap 【Settings】, then 【Address Book】.
2. Tap 【Add Address】.
3. Select an Asset, input the address and choose an address name. Tap 【Add Now】.
4. Tap and hold, then slide to the left to edit the address name again or delete.
Customize Hardware Wallet Names
1. Tap 【...】 and go to the wallet manege page.
2. Tap 【Change Wallet Name】 and rename.