Cobo Vault will add support for more cryptocurrencies and functions and optimize the user experience based on blockchain technology integrations, feedback, and requests from users. Upgrade to the latest firmware to experience these improvements.
1. Micro SD card (Requirements: Default FAT 32 format and capacity not exceeding 32GB. Other Micro SD cards won’t be detected by the Cobo Vault. Micro SD card not included with Cobo Vault.)
2. Computer: Used to download the firmware upgrade file.
3. Micro SD card reader (Not necessary if your laptop can read Micro SD cards.)
4. Cobo Vault with battery level kept above 70%.
5. Complete setting up your Cobo Vault.
1. Insert the Micro SD card into your computer and download the latest firmware upgrade file from our official website. Save the file in the root directory of the Micro SD card and do not unzip or rename it.
Tips: Please be aware that once the device upgrades from the multi-coin firmware version to the BTC-Only firmware version, it cannot switch back to the multi-coin version.
2. Insert the Micro SD card into the Cobo Vault and turn the device on.
3. Tap the [Menu] icon, then [Settings], then [Version].
Why Can’t I Update my Cobo Vault?
1. Please check the file directory.
2. Please check the file name.
3. Please check whether the file size is consistent with the file size on the official website in case the file has not been downloaded completely.
4. Please check the format and capacity of your Micro SD card.
a. Click **Windows-E** to open the computer window.
b. Right-click your Micro SD card in the window and choose **Format** to check the default format.
- Mac OS
a. Search for Disk Utility in Launchpad and open it.
b. Select the Drive and click Erase to check the default format.
5. Please check whether the file was damaged due to Micro SD card quality problems.
6. If the above does not solve your problem, please submit a request to us. Our admin will reply to you as soon as possible.