Our product design philosophy is to minimize trust dependencies. A crucial way of minimizing trust is to make our product as transparent as possible.
As part of working towards this goal, we are open sourcing the hardware design of Cobo Vault Essential and Pro. We encourage researchers to use it to rebuild our product for further verification.
The Schematic (Hardware Design)
- The self-destruct mechanism has been removed from the schematic as we chose not to disclose all of its functionality.
- In order to minimize the attack surface, we do not share detailed information on the Secure Element. For researchers who are interested in our Secure Element design, you can request we share the development board, datasheet, and other materials under NDA (required by our Secure Element vendor). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This list contains all the materials used in the production of Cobo Vault Essential and Pro.
- Cobo retains sole copyright of these files and all design elements of the Cobo Vault Essential and Cobo Vault Pro.
- As part of making quality improvements, we will constantly update this schematic and it may not be current.
- The above information is for research and testing purposes only and includes no warranties.
- Cobo does not grant license of this information for commercial use.