Cobo Vault firmware version V1.2.0 (BTC-Only) will allow you to use Wasabi Wallet as a watch-only wallet once Wasabi has released its next update.
1. Cobo Vault Essential or Pro upgraded to firmware version V1.2.0 (BTC-Only)
2. Computer with Wasabi Wallet downloaded
3. MicroSD card (FAT32 format with capacity not exceeding 32GB)
Pairing Cobo Vault with Wasabi Wallet
1. Insert your microSD card into Cobo Vault.
2. In the Cobo Vault hardware wallet, go to [Settings], touch [Watch-Only Wallet], select [Wasabi Wallet], then touch [Next].
3. Touch [Export Wallet], then [Export]. Your wallet's master public key file will be exported to the microSD card.
4. Enter the wallet.
5. Take the microSD card out of Cobo Vault and insert it into your computer.
6. Open Wasabi Wallet on your computer, select [Hardware Wallet], and click [Import Hardware Wallet].
(If you were using v1.1.2 or older version Wasabi Wallet, please click [Import Coldcard] for instead)
7. In the root directory of the microSD card, find the xPub file and click [Open].
8. Click [Load Wallet].
9. Wasabi can now be used as the watch-only wallet for Cobo Vault.