Cobo Vault firmware version V1.2.0 (BTC-Only) will allow you to use BlueWallet as a watch-only wallet once BlueWallet has released its next update.
1. Cobo Vault Essential or Pro upgraded to firmware version V1.2.0 (BTC-Only)
2. Smartphone with the BlueWallet app downloaded
Pairing Cobo Vault with the BlueWallet App
1. On the Cobo Vault hardware wallet, go to [Settings], then touch [Watch-Only Wallet]. You can also set up a watch-only wallet during initialization.
2. Select [BlueWallet], then touch [Next].
2. Touch [Display QR Code] to display the information required for pairing with BlueWallet (includes the wallet xPub, Cobo Vault's fingerprint, and derivation path).
3. On the BlueWallet app, go to the wallets interface and touch [Add now], then touch [Import wallet].
4. Touch [Scan or import a file], then use your smartphone's camera to scan the QR code displayed on Cobo Vault.
5. On the Cobo Vault, touch [Done] and enter the wallet.
6. BlueWallet can now be used as the watch-only wallet for Cobo Vault.