Cobo Vault firmware version V1.4.0&V1.4.0(BTC-Only) supports checking the SHA256sum of the firmware update file. The function will become effective after upgrading to firmware V1.4.1&V1.4.1(BTC-Only) or later.
1. Download the firmware upgrade file from our official website and unzip it. Copy the "update.zip" file and paste it to the root directory of the microSD card.
2. Insert the microSD card into Cobo Vault and turn on the Vault.
3. Compare the "sha256" shown on the Cobo Vault with the one shown on the official website.
You can also use your PC/Mac to get SHA256 of the upgrade file and then compare with the SHA256 shown on the official website.
1. Download the firmware upgrade file from our official website. e.g.. V1.5.0
2. Unzip the firmware file "V1.5.0-Multi_Coins" and get the "update.zip" file.
3. Open adb/command line tool on your PC or Terminal on Mac. Run following command:
- Windows PowerShell/Command Prompt: certutil -hashfile file_path/file_name SHA256
- MacOS Terminal: shasum -a 256 /file_path/file_name
- Linux: sha256sum /file_path/file_name
4. Compare the result with the SHA256 checksum shown on the official website.