3. Computer with BTCPayServer(V22.214.171.124 or later) installed
4. MicroSD card (FAT32 format with capacity not exceeding 32GB)
Users can choose Cobo Vault or BTCPayServer to receive BTC. But it’s recommended to use Cobo Vault to receive due to safety concerns.
1. On Cobo Vault: Touch [Addresses] to display the receiving addresses.
2. On BTCPayServer: Click [WALLETS - Manage - Receive-Generate BTC Address] in turn to display the receiving addresses.
1. Create a Transaction with BTCPayServer
1) Insert the microSD card into your computer and run BTCPayServer.
2) Click [WALLETS > Manage > Send] in turn.
3) Enter destination address and amount. Click [Sign with…] and select [... a wallet supporting PSBT].
4) Click [Other actions...] and select [Download]. Save the unsigned transaction file to the root directory of the microSD card.
2. Sign with Cobo Vault Hardware Wallet
1) Insert the microSD card into the Cobo Vault and power on the device.
2) Touch the [MicroSD card] icon, then find and open the unsigned transaction file.
3) Touch [Sign] and enter the password to authorize.
4) Touch [Export]. The signed transaction file will be saved to the root directory of the microSD card.
3. Broadcast with BTCPay Server
1) Take the microSD out of your Cobo Vault and insert it into the computer.
2) Click [PSBT > Choose File], find and open the signed transaction file in the root directory of the microSD card.
3) Click [Decode > Other Actions > Review] in turn.
4) Confirm the transaction details and click [Broadcast it] to broadcast the transaction to the blockchain.
5) Optional: Verify your transaction with a block explorer like blockstream.info