With firmware versions V1.4.1 (BTC-Only) or later, you can set Specter (V0.7.0 or later) as a watch-only wallet that functions as the companion app for Cobo Vault Essential or Pro.
1. Firmware version V1.4.1 (BTC-Only) or later running on Cobo Vault Essential or Pro. (Upgrading Firmware)
2. Specter (V0.7.0 or later) installed and running on PC/Mac.
3. MicroSD card (FAT32 format, capacity not exceeding 32 GB).
Add Cobo Vault Device on Specter
1. Click [+ Add new device] on specter. Enter the name and select Device Type.
2. You can choose using QR code or import .json file to get the xpub of recovery phrase imported to Cobo Vault.
1) QR code
① Cobo Vault > Menu > Watch-Only Wallet > Select [Generic Wallet] and click [Next] > Select address Type and click [Next]
② Specter > Scan > scan the QR code show on Cobo Vault
① Insert microSD card into Cobo Vault > Menu > Watch-Only Wallet > Select [Generic Wallet] and click [Next] > Select address Type and click [Next] > Click [touch here…] > Export
② Insert micro SD card into PC/Mac > Specter > Choose files > select and open the .json file exported from Cobo Vault
3. Click [Continue], add Cobo Vault successfully.
Add Cobo Vault Simple Wallet on Specter
1. Click [+ Add new wallet] on Specter. Select [Single key wallet] and click [Import from wallet software]
2. Set the name, Type and select the [Cobo Vault Simple] device. Click [Continue].
3. Click [Create wallet], add Cobo Vault simple wallet successfully.