With firmware versions V1.4.1 (BTC-Only) or later, you can set Specter (V0.7.0 or later) as a watch-only wallet that functions as the companion app for Cobo Vault Essential or Pro.
1. Firmware version V1.4.1 (BTC-Only) or later running on Cobo Vault Essential or Pro. (Upgrading Firmware)
2. Specter (V0.7.0 or later) installed running on PC/Mac.
4. MicroSD card (FAT32 format, capacity not exceeding 32 GB).
1. On Cobo Vault: Touch [Addresses] to display the receiving addresses.
2. On Specter: Select Cobo Vault Simple Wallet > Receive to display the receiving address.
1. Create a Transaction with Specter
1) Select Cobo Vault Simple Wallet > Send > New > Input the recipient address and amount > Create unsigned transaction
2) Create successfully
2. Sign with Cobo Vault
1) Specter > Cobo Vault Simple > Sign with QR codes
2) Cobo Vault > press the [Scan] icon > scan the QR code show on Specter interface > Sign > Password verification
Tips: You can also sign transactions with the SD Card file.
1) Specter > Cobo Vault Simple > Sign with SD Card file > Download transaction (save the unsigned transaction file to microSD card)
2) Insert the microSD card into Cobo Vault > press the [microSD card] icon > select and open the unsigned transaction file > Sign > Password verification > press [touch here] to export signed transaction file to microSD card
3) Insert the microSD card into PC/Mac > Specter > Upload signed transaction > Select and open the signed transaction file exported from Cobo Vault > Cobo Vault signed successfully
3. Broadcast transaction on Specter
1) Specter > Scan signed transaction > scan the QR code show on Cobo Vault > Cobo Vault signed successfully
2) You can choose to broadcast the multisig transaction immediately or later.