With BTC-only firmware V1.5.1, we’ve added these features:
- We support testnet. Credits to Michael Flaxman & others for this suggestion. On our support page you can find tutorials of PSBT multi-sig for Cobo Vault & Coldcard with Electrum 4.0 or Specter.
Also there are 2 improvements for Multi-coin firmware V1.5.0:
- We support “q” address for Bitcoin Cash
- We support “M” address for Litecoin
For both BTC-only firmware V1.5.1 & Multi-coin firmware V1.5.0:
- If you upgrade Cobo Vault from firmware later than V1.4.0, you will see SHA256 result of the upgrading package to compare it with the one shown on our website. Check out the tutorial here. In the tutorial you can also see how to verify the upgrading package with PC/Mac. Credits to @Multicripto
- If you are using a passphrase wallet and you switch the device off/on, Cobo Vault will return back to the default wallet. Credits to @_cccatch, @Multicripto, @rian_nom, @P_Hold & @1971Bubble