1. Firmware version V2.1.0 (Multi-coin) or later running on Cobo Vault Essential or Pro. (Upgrading Firmware)
2. Setup your Cobo Vault. (Getting started in 5 steps)
3. XRP Toolkit: www.xrptoolkit.com
4. Pairing your Cobo Vault with the XRP Toolkit. (Creating an XRP Toolkit Watch-Only Wallet)
Claim Spark Token
1. Touch an XRP address on the Cobo Vault device.
2. Touch the [•••] icon -> [Claim Spark].
3. Touch [Display QR code of Message Key] to display the QR code of message key.
4. On XRP Toolkit, choose [Account] tab and click the [Edit] button beside [Message key].
5. Click the [QR code] button and scan the QR code displayed on Cobo Vault to input the message key.
6. Click [Update] and get the unsigned transaction information in QR code format.
7. On the Cobo Vault, touch [Scan the QR Code of XRP Toolkit] and scan the QR code displayed on XRP Toolkit.
8. Touch [Sign] and enter your password to sign the transaction. (Users can touch [Raw] tab to check the raw data of the transaction. This is very handy to verify the actual signed data.)
9. Get the signed transaction information in QR code format.
10. On XRP Toolkit, click [Next] and scan the QR code displayed on the Cobo Vault.
11. After the transaction succeeded, click [Account] Tab and we can see the flare address updated.
Tips: Please transfer your XRP to your Cobo Vault XRP address before Dec 12th 2020. XRP on non-participating exchanges won't count towards your share of Spark tokens. You then have until 11th June 2021 to claim your Spark tokens, by adding a Message Key to your XRP accounts. More details: https://flare.ghost.io/claiming-spark-faq/