Cobo Vault firmware version V2.0.0 (Multi-coin) or later will allow you to use the XRP Toolkit to send and receive XRP.
1. Cobo Vault Essential or Pro upgraded to firmware version V2.0.0 (Multi-coin) or later(Upgrading Firmware)
2. XRP Toolkit already paired with your Cobo Vault (instructions here)
Receiving Ripple XRP
You can use receiving addresses displayed by either the Cobo Vault hardware wallet or XRP Toolkit to receive XRP.
1. Displaying Address on Cobo Vault: touch a receiving address to display it as a QR code.
2. Displaying Addresses on XRP Toolkit: click [Receive] tab to display the receiving address.
Sending Ripple XRP
1. Generate XRP transaction on XRP Toolkit
1) Click [Send] tab and input the [Destication], [Destination Tag], [Amount]. Then click [Next].
2) Get the unsigned transaction in QR code format.
2. Using Cobo Vault Hardware Wallet to Sign Transaction
1) Touch the “scan” icon on the top right of the main page on the Cobo Vault hardware wallet. Scan the QR code displayed on the XRP Toolkit interface.
2) Touch [Sign] and enter your password to sign the transaction. (Users can touch [Raw] tab to check the raw data of the transaction. This is very handy to verify the actual signed data.)
3) Get the signed transaction information in QR code format.
Tips: If you have difficulty on QR code scanning, please tap the QR code to adjust the density of the QR code and retry.
3. Using the XRP Toolkit to Broadcast Transactions
1）Click [Next] on XRP Toolkit interface. Scan the QR code displayed on Cobo Vault hardware wallet. Once scanning completed, the transaction will be broadcasted directly to the Ripple blockchain.
2) Select [Account] tab and click the transaction to check the status.