Cobo Vault firmware version V2.5.0 (Multi-coin) or later is fully compatible with Polkadot.js. Users can use their Cobo Vault to sign transactions for DOT/KSM staking, governance, account operation and other functions while only using a watch-only wallet for Polkadot.js. The following instruction below will show the “how to add nominator” feature. Other functions share the similar operation interaction between Cobo Vault and Polkadot.js.
1. Cobo Vault Essential or Pro upgraded to firmware version V2.5.0 (Multi-coin) or later. (Upgrading Firmware)
3. Sufficient balance on your DOT/KSM address.
4. Polkadot.js: https://polkadot.js.org/apps/#/explorer
Adding Nominator (e.g. DOT)
1. Polkadot.js: Click [Network -> Staking]. Select “Account actions'' tab.
2. Click [+ Nominator].
3. Set “stash account”, “controller account” and click [next].
4. Select “nominated accounts” from the list of “candidate accounts” and click [Bond & Nominate].
5. Click [Sign via QR] and show the unsigned transaction data in QR code format.
6. On the Cobo Vault: Touch the “scan” icon and scan the QR code shown on Polkadot.js.
7. Confirm the transaction details on Cobo Vault. Touch [Sign] and enter password to verify. Afterwards ,the signed transaction data will be displayed in QR code format.
8. Polkadot.js: Click [Scan via QR] and scan the QR code shown on the Cobo Vault.
9. Transactions are submitted automatically after the scanning has finished.