1. Cobo Vault Essential or Pro upgraded to firmware version V2.3.1（BTC-Only）or later version.
2. PC/Mac with Sparrow Wallet installed and set up.
3. MicroSD card (FAT32 format with capacity NOT exceeding 32GB).
Pairing the Cobo Vault with Sparrow Wallet
1. In the Cobo Vault hardware wallet, go to [Settings], touch [Watch-Only Wallet], select Generic Wallet], then touch [Next].
2. Select address type and touch [Next].
3. Sparrow Wallet: Go to [Settings -> Airgapped Hardware Wallet]. Users can use QR code or microSD card to get the xpub from the Cobo Vault.
1）Via QR code: Click [Scan] on Sparrow Wallet and scan the QR code shown on the Cobo Vault.
2）Via microSD card:
① Insert the microSD card into Cobo Vault and go through the previous step 1-2. Touch [touch here to export the file with microSD -> Export].
② Take out the microSD card out from the Cobo Vault and insert into your PC/Mac. Click [Import File…], select and open the exported file.
4. Click [Apply]. Set the wallet password and click [Set Password]. If there were no errors, you are now paired successfully.