In order to enable users to get a better experience, Cobo will officially delist the EOS_PUB token on March 24, 2022. In this period, Cobo will remove all services pertaining to EOS_PUB.
Cobo is determined to provide users with a safe, flexible and convenient experience. With changes to current market situation, some parties have stopped developing for certain projects, or their market popularity and number of users have significantly reduced. Therefore, Cobo will establish a token offline system, and when the project and its tokens cannot meet the conditions, the token offline process will be initiated.
Cobo has the right to initiate the token offline process when the following situations occur：
1. The official website of the project party cannot be opened for a long time.
2. There is an abnormality in the project product and it has not been resolved for a long time.
3. The project party has committed unethical, fraudulent, concealment of important information, and infringing on the assets of others.
4. The project party is suspected of engaging in legal risks such as money laundering.
5. The project has not been updated for a long period.
6. The project’s operation team is disbanded, or have requested to go offline.
7. The project party has major security risks, such as hacking attacks.
8. The project party has other behaviours that affect the normal operation of Cobo or cause adverse effects on Cobo.
9. Other situations that are sufficient to delist the token in the market.
March 22, 2022